Page Fura, P.C. is committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how we collect, use and safeguard the information you may provide to us on this site. This statement may be revised periodically so we encourage you to visit the site often to remain fully informed of our commitment.
I. How We Collect Information
- Generally, you are free to browse the site (www.pagefura.com) without submitting any personal information. We do not collect any of your personal information (such as a name, address or e-mail address) when you visit the site, unless you register or have registered to use one of our products or services (e.g. register for a seminar).
- When you purchase our products/services, when you wish to receive information from us or when you are reporting a technical problem with the site, we may request that you provide us personal information, including your name, address, phone number and email address for such purposes as site registration, membership enrollment, completing on-line surveys.
- In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, our site does not permit children under 13 years of age to become users, and we do not collect information from children. By using our site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
II. How We Protect Your Information
- We provide various security safeguards to protect your information. We use state-of- the-art technology to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use standard secure socket layer protection, intrusion protection, firewalls, and access control lists amongst other things, to protect your data and secure your transactions. Also, our server is protected by a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to any information we may store.
- We otherwise limit the disclosure of your information. We do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information to others.
III. How We Use Your Information
- We collect, retain, and only use information you provide that is appropriate and necessary to manage your needs and comply with applicable laws. We strive to maintain the accuracy of the information you provide. We respond promptly to update our database when you tell us your information is not accurate.
- We use your information only for such purposes as site registration, sending you announcements or promotions regarding our services, fulfilling your requests for information regarding our site, services or firm, reporting problems with our site, participating in online surveys, and monitoring visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and evolve the design and layout of our site.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally email you regarding important functionality changes to the site or to email you announcements our firm’s business. If you would rather not receive such correspondence, please email us to that effect at email@example.com.
IV. When We May Disclose Information
- We may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our site, traffic patterns, and site usages with our affiliates. In addition, we will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law or may disclose such information in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority.
V. Links To Third Party Websites
- Our site offers links to other websites, which may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any third-party sites.
- By using this site, and in accordance with this policy statement, you consent to our collection and use of personal information you may provide us. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter or update this statement, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon posting.